Sitting quietly at His feet ,listening to His sweet precious voice, I bask in His glory.To know Him is to know a peace that is never ending.I look unto Him for guidance and know that if I listen carefully I will find the answer. I asked to be filled with His grace. I ask that ,that grace is evident in my countenance. I study His word to learn more. I am a vessel that will never over flow,because I soak up His word. The Holy Spirit comes over me with such power that it spills out of my mouth in languages not known to me.
I lift up my hands and sing out...sing His words, for all to hear.To know that I love my God..and He loves me.
How can one not be aware of Him? He can speak in subtle words or shout in the Spirit. He will sit beside you, walk with you, hold you in the palm of His hand. He will carry you in difficult times, and celebrate when you are blessed. My God wants his children to know blessings ,peace and His glory. His only request is to love and believe in Him. To teach others of Him.
Yet, He gave the ultimate sacrifice... His son.. How did He feel as His son hung on the cross crying out to Him? How do we feel when we know we have done something that isn't pleasing to Him. Is it the same?
I hope not, I do not want to cause him anguish, although I know He is willing to accept and forgive, I do not want to cause him pain.
I only want to celebrate my love for Him.
I cherish Him.
Do you?
.
No comments:
Post a Comment